Wednesday 6 January 2010

Black and white organza card


A Happy New Year to all the friendly commenters dropping by last year, and especially to my regular followers. - I hope there will be more of you by the end of this year!

I am starting off with a card I made using the first item I purchased in this year's sales - an organza door curtain with a pretty pattern which I thought would make a good motif. The fabric was already cut in strips and the edges were sewn, so I just needed to cut it up a bit further, sew the remaining two edges, glue the piece onto my card and then embellish - the bit I like best!

Challenges: One Stop Craft #61,

5 comments:

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Such a fantastic find Agnes. That organza is beautiful and your embellishment is so pretty. Thanks for joining us at the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Sharon xx

Sarpreet said...

gorgeous monochrome card

Anne said...

Hi, Agnes! What a creative idea for a card! Just lovely! :-)

Unknown said...

I really like your work!

Caroline and Jayne said...

Love this B&W card xxx