Sunday, 12 July 2009

Purple baby card with pendants


I came across this delicate purple lace totally by accident. I had just been cycling past a small shop offering sewing supplies when the heavens opened, so I decided to take refuge. After spending a pleasant 30 minutes in the shop keeping dry, I felt I had to buy something - and chose this lace.

I salvaged two of the pendants from an ear ring. Jewellery on cards in one of my favourite things... although I have to admit it still feels strange to buy a piece of jewellery with the intention to dismantle it...

Challenges: The Next Level #6, Creative Card Crew, Stamps and Smiles #23, Carol's Sketch Fun, ICSketches, My Papertake Weekly

10 comments:

Sharon said...

A very pretty card Agnes. The lace is so beautiful and delicate; what a fabulous fine. Thanks for joining the CCC challenge.
Sharon xx

Sarpreet said...

beautiful card

Tasha said...

Oh purple is one of my favourite colours! love that lace!
this is such a pretty card
Thank you for joining in the Creative Card Crew challenge
love tasha xx

scrapnnMO said...

OH it's absolutely beautiful. Great fined on that purple lace. Thanks for playing at ICS! :)
♥Dawn♥

Carol said...

The lace is beautiful Agnes, what a lucky find!
Avery pretty card, thank you so much for playing along with my sketch again :)

Hugs
Carol x

Terrie B x said...

`Beautiful` card
thanks for joining in with the ICS:)x

Liz Weber said...

Such an elegant card Agnes - love the earing pendants and that lace is gorgeous!

Fink said...

I love the lace! Cute cute!

Dawny P said...

What a gorgeous card :) I love that lace and the colours are fabulous chick xx. Thank you for joining us at PTW. Hugs, Dawny xx

Alysabeth said...

Good luck with my candy:o)