Sunday 12 July 2009

Purple baby card with pendants


I came across this delicate purple lace totally by accident. I had just been cycling past a small shop offering sewing supplies when the heavens opened, so I decided to take refuge. After spending a pleasant 30 minutes in the shop keeping dry, I felt I had to buy something - and chose this lace.

I salvaged two of the pendants from an ear ring. Jewellery on cards in one of my favourite things... although I have to admit it still feels strange to buy a piece of jewellery with the intention to dismantle it...

Challenges: The Next Level #6, Creative Card Crew, Stamps and Smiles #23, Carol's Sketch Fun, ICSketches, My Papertake Weekly

10 comments:

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

A very pretty card Agnes. The lace is so beautiful and delicate; what a fabulous fine. Thanks for joining the CCC challenge.
Sharon xx

Sarpreet said...

beautiful card

Tasha said...

Oh purple is one of my favourite colours! love that lace!
this is such a pretty card
Thank you for joining in the Creative Card Crew challenge
love tasha xx

Dawn♥ said...

OH it's absolutely beautiful. Great fined on that purple lace. Thanks for playing at ICS! :)
♥Dawn♥

Carol said...

The lace is beautiful Agnes, what a lucky find!
Avery pretty card, thank you so much for playing along with my sketch again :)

Hugs
Carol x

Anonymous said...

`Beautiful` card
thanks for joining in with the ICS:)x

Liz Weber said...

Such an elegant card Agnes - love the earing pendants and that lace is gorgeous!

Fink said...

I love the lace! Cute cute!

Dawny P said...

What a gorgeous card :) I love that lace and the colours are fabulous chick xx. Thank you for joining us at PTW. Hugs, Dawny xx

Alysabeth said...

Good luck with my candy:o)