Here are the "rules" for this award:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
- Link to the person who nominated you for the award.
- Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
- Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
- Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
- Leave a comment on each of the blogs, letting them know they've been nominated.
I'll start with listing 7 things about myself that others might find interesting:
1. I like gardening and try to rescue plants that have been removed from other gardens. Apart from weeds, of course! Today for example, I picked up a Hibiscus shrub. Not sure if it will make it - it might have been out of the soil for too long already - but I think it's worth trying.
2. I try to use my bicyle instead of motorised transport on all trips under 40 minutes (cycling time).
3. My favourite food is Sushi.
4. I'm one of the (few?) people who actually like chocolate which contains 99% cocoa (although it's not sweet). That doesn't mean I would say no to a nice chocloate truffle whatever the content of cocoa is in those...
5. I once spent a weekend cooking for a whole film set (actors as well as the crew). That was in an old farm kitchen - I think they did have a dishwasher, though.
6. I have been around a race track on the back of a motorbike.
7. When I was about 15 years old, a friend intoduced me to Danish cross stitching. We proudly exhibited our efforts in a glass cabinet outside our class room.
Next, I am to nominate 7 other blogs for the award. Here is my choice, in no particular order:
World of Sarpreet
First of all, rather than nominating a well-known blog that has already received awards, I would like to encourage a new blogger. I found Sarpreet's blog when she had won a sketch challenge - it's always interesting to see the people behind their cards. Sarpreet has a nice personal style of writing and her blog already has many more followers than mine ;) so maybe this award is the next step of motivation? Keep posting, Sarpreet!
Diane not only does stamping and card making but also makes quilts and lovely gifts in attraktive packaging. Her ideas are very inspirational.
The Paper Yard
Lori makes interesting and original cards, often romantic in style, sometimes with a modern flair. I greatly admire her sense for details.
Forever Momories for You
I enjoy looking at Tina's 3D cards, it seems she really has mastered her craft robo, and I'm so looking forward to see her hot-foiled cards!
The Pink Elephant Challenge Blog
I can recommend their varying weekly challenge and also the clear tutorials - you can find all sorts of crafty advice and ideas here.
This is the first norwegian scrapbooking challenge blog! Luckily, you don't need to understand Norwegian to enjoy their creative layouts and take part in the challenges - there is a translating function on the blog's sidebar and you can comment in English.
Godelieve's blog is inspiring, I like her amazing projects and tutorials - and she's an apt photographer, too!
I hope you'll take a moment or two to stop by these blogs (including Anne's!) and maybe leave a nice comment. Thanks!