Tuesday 20 January 2009

Birthday in Greece - One Stop Craft Challenge

This is my entry for the One Stop Craft Challenge. And I was lucky, the random number generator came up with my comment number... which means I can look forward to a lovely Jolly nations friendship stamp!

You can't see it very well on the photo - the buttons are decorated with a flower made from rice grains, painted with gold acrylic paint. The backing paper on the left hand side is a photo showing coins at the bottom of the Fontana di Trevi in Rome - I liked the way the water distorted their shapes.

3 comments:

Paula said...

What a lovely card and thankyou for taking part in the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Paula xxxx

Anonymous said...

Love this card :) Thanks for joining in with our One Stop Craft Challenge.
Shelley xx

pinky said...

Well done Agnes on winning the one stop craft challenge.
Pinky